Monday, June 19, 2017

Marlins Jersey....MLB Sale....Addias NHL Jerseys

I went to a different Burlington Coat Factory than my normal one. Sometimes these places can vary in inventory. I found this and bought it since I have a matching cap to go with it:





It's a Miami Marlins Batting Practice Jersey without a name on the back. It was the only one they had in stock and I paid $20 for it. It retails for $80 on MLB.com. I like the logo. It's very colorful and modern.


I got an email today from MLB.com and there's going to be a flash sale starting at noon EST tomorrow. I'm not in the market for anything except for a couple of hats. 

 Speaking of tomorrow, the new NHL jerseys from Addias will unveiled to the world. Many discussions online will be had about jersey piping and complaints about what did and didn't change. How fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment