Thursday, March 2, 2017

Diamond Era Caps Series

I have a backlog to post on here. Ross has been receiving last seasons Diamond Era Cap and I've been buying them. I almost have the entire set.

I previously bought Yankees and Pirates caps. 







Top to bottom: Oakland A's, Philadelphia Phillies, Miami Marlins, Chicago White Sox, and Pittsburgh Pirates.

Each cap was $10 and retailed for $35.

My favorite one is Pittsburgh because the logo really pops out in the black background. Also, yellow and gold are a good combo when it comes to colors. Anyway, I don't normally collect caps but I do buy jerseys so I might end up with a White Sox or Marlins jersey in the future. Also Mike Zagurski will probably play on those teams. Gotta be prepared for the future.

As always, the Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/sportsfinds/ has more content.

No comments:

Post a Comment