Thursday, December 15, 2016

That's a Good Looking Pirate

I went to Ross last week and went to hats section again. I like that I can find so many different teams on different weeks. I'm also fortunate that they fit my head.

Any who, I found this hat and shelf and I bought it because of the mustard yellow color and the logo on it.



I knew it was a MLB cap cause it had the logo on the back. It didn't match the Pirates logo on my Mike Zagurski jersey. I did a little Googling and found out that it was the Pirates logo from 1967 to 1986.

The illustration of man doesn't look like a pirate. He looks like an actor or a cosplayer as a pirate. Where's the eye patch or facial hair? According to MLBShop, this is a Men's Pittsburgh Pirates New Era Gold/Black Alt On Field Diamond Era 59FIFTY Fitted Hat. That's a lot of adjectives.  I paid $10 for a hat that retails $28 on clearance online.

Now that I look it, the pirate is also sporting a full set of teeth, There must be a dentist on the ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment