Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Chargers Christmas Gifts

So on Christmas Eve, the San Diego Chargers ended the misery of Cleveland Browns by giving them their first win of year. I wasn't surprised by this because nothing this team has surprised me. I still love them and I am looking forward to going to the last game of the season. Hopefully it won't be the last home game in San Diego.

I was given several Chargers gifts for Christmas.





On the left are NFL trading cards and on the right is a book that I didn't know existed. It looks very interesting and I'll read it during the long offseason.

I got a Chargers scarf. I actually wanted one for awhile and they weren't showing up at the places I usually shop. I'll wear it to the game even though it doesn't match my white jersey.

Here's a Chargers beach towel. Neat.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or is just happy in general. Before  the end of the year on Saturday, I'll list my favorite jerseys I bought this year. Everyone likes lists.


No comments:

Post a Comment