Friday, December 30, 2016

Top Five Jerseys I Bought In 2016

With the year ending tomorrow, I thought I would look back at the top five jerseys I bought in 2016. I based this list on what I liked to wear the most, rarity, and price.









1. Brad Brach Throwback San Diego Padres Jersey

I love the Padres Throwback Jerseys. The rounded. large numbers on the back are different. The font is perfect. My favorite jersey I bought a FanFest this year.



2. Harry Zolnierczyk Anaheim Ducks Road Jersey
I paid a lot of money for jersey for a guy who played one game for the team. No one will ever remember he played on the Ducks. I just looked him and now he's with the Nashville Predators.Anyway, this was my first game issued NHL jersey and probably my last because of how expensive it was.


3. Igor Olshansky San Diego Chargers White Jersey
I drove a long way to go Training Camp and I didn't walk away disappointment. This is my first authentic NFL jersey. I wore this jersey twice when the Chargers played at home and actually saw another fan wear one of these during one of those games. It's a nice jersey except when I wear it, it turns into a skirt.

4. Mike Zagurski Home Lehigh Valley IronPigs Jersey
Another year, another Zagurski jersey. My first minor league jersey and the first time I won an eBay auction. My next project is going to involve him and I'll announce in my next post.

5. Tyler Chatwood Colorado Rockies Military Appreciation Jersey
I like the color purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment