Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Liquidation Store Finds

When I visited my old hometown last week, I stopped by a liquidation warehouse. They sell a variety of items; from toys to gardening tools to wood flooring. They also sell some licensed sports merchandise. I got of couple of baseball player figures from them years ago.





The warehouse had these mini helmets on sale. They had many teams but I bought the Astros and Orioles helmets because these are the old logos. I paid $2 for each helmet.


 This ball commemorates the Mets time at Shea Stadium. I paid $5 for it.


One last thing, I have been browsing the MILB Auction site for awhile. I am a fan of Minor League Baseball and all of the teams' theme days. It lends to some interesting and creative jersey designs. I finally put a bid on one and I will win this auction. When I win, I'll post about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment