Thursday, September 1, 2016

Clearance Store Finds

I haven't posted anything in awhile because I was busy working and I haven't bought anything lately. (Cause I spent all my money on season tickets.) Don't worry, I have a treasure trove of goodies I haven't posted yet.

Where I used to live there was a clearance store. This place would buy items that a store couldn't sell and try to sell these goods for bargain prices. It had everything in it: from dishes to clothing to video games. One day, I went in there and bought this:

It's a Jim Thome MLB Game Breaker figure. This was series produced by Upper Deck that included many players.

Later on, I would receive a Randy Johnson figure. It has my favorite Diamondbacks uniform on him because their current ones are awful. These were priced at $10 and their MSRP was $25.




No comments:

Post a Comment