Friday, September 9, 2016

San Diego Chargers Gear

With the NFL season starting yesterday, I thought I would post more of the Chargers Gear I own.







This is a PT Series Chargers football that I bought at Ross a few years ago. I paid $13 for it and it retailed for $25. Next year, I might try to get autographs on it when I go to Training Camp.



This is the first Chargers jersey I've bought. It's a Phillip Rivers Reebok Limited Jersey. When the NFL signed a contract with Nike to produce their jerseys, they put all the Reebok jerseys on clearance on NFLShop. I think I paid $75 for a jersey that retailed $150.

I like it cause it's powdered blue and the numbers and letters are ironed on instead of heat pressed, giving it a more authentic look.



This is a  Junior Seau Nike Game Jersey I bought for $40 at Marshalls and it retails for $100. The numbers and letters are heat pressed. The important part is that a great player wore this jersey and he is truly missed.

I bought this today from Burlington Coat Factory. It is a Nike sideline warmup jacket. I paid $17 for a windbreaker that retails for $80.

No comments:

Post a Comment