Monday, December 4, 2017

Colorado Avalanche Jersey

A few weeks ago, I posted about the MeiGray pre-Black Friday sale. I did buy something from it.


The jerseys they had on sale were very limited but I chose this.


Kurt Sauer used to play for the Ducks till he signed with the Colorado Avalanche. He played with the Avs for a few seasons and then played for the Coyotes. He had to retire because of concussion issues unfortunately.  

MeiGrey sold this jersey as a Game Used Pre Season jersey from the 2006-07 season. This is the first season when Reebok started producing the NHL jerseys instead of Koho/CCM. This jersey looks exactly and feels like a rebranded Koho/CCM jersey. 

I bought this jersey because Sauer played on the Ducks and I really liked the Avs jerseys. I like the logo with snow coming down the mountain. The logo could be a distant cousin of the Angels' A logo. I also like the Burgundy color on it and the numbers on the back really standout.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment