Thursday, November 30, 2017

SDSU Jersey

First off, the Cyber Monday post has 41 hits on it. I think it has the most views on this blog since it started. Even better is that I didn't buy anything.  I'm still getting emails about deals and I'll probably make another post if anything stands out.

I have a backlog of items to post because I just got a few things in the mail. 


On Black Friday, when everyone was shopping at the Mission Valley Mall, I visited Jack Murphy, Qualcomm Stadium, errr SDCCU Stadium. The Aztecs drew close to 29,000 fans and I was one of the few people who didn't have any Aztecs apparel on. (There were a few New Mexico supporters and one guy wearing a Tomlinson Powder Blue Jersey at the game.)

Anyway, SDSU had setup these stands in the concourse selling shirts, hats, and other items. The cheapest shirt they had on sale was about $16 and it went up from there. I was going to buy the cheapest shirt cause it looked good to me. I noticed there were no jerseys on sale and asked if they had them. The student behind the stand wasn't sure and went to check. She said they had them. They had both the white and black versions. I chose the white jersey.


   



 They all had the number one on it. There is no number one on the team. The numbers and lettering are ironed on to the jersey. There are two interesting things about this:

I really like the artwork on sleeves. I don't think there are many other teams that have that feature on their jerseys.

On the collar it says, "Blood in, blood out." What a creepy, interesting slogan. I paid $90 for this replica jersey. It's the same price at the stadium as it is online, so I didn't pay a premium for being at the game. It is still kind of expensive for not having an actual player on it and having heat pressed letters. I really like the sleeves. ShopAztecs.com has this and more on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment