Saturday, November 18, 2017

Lakers Big and Tall Men's Reflective Track Jacket

I have a bunch of things to post before the year ends. I bought a jersey from a store online and I am the top bid on an auction on eBay. I also have a bunch of shirts to post on here.

I may as well start with this:


 I went to Burlington Coat Factory to browse again. They moved things around the store again, so I had to become accustomed to the layout. I would like to mention this is the time when Burlington, Ross, and other stores put out more sports merchandise because of the Hanukkah/Christmas season. It's a good time to shop. 

With that in mind, I bought this jacket:
According to Google, this is a NBA Lakers Big and Tall Men's Reflective Track Jacket. The size tag on it says LT on it, which probably means large tall and it fits me fine.I like it except does it really need the Lakers logo above the word mark. It's a bit overkill.

I paid $30 for a jacket that retailed for $55. It's not greatest discount I've gotten but it's a fine jacket for $30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment