Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Yankees...Eclipse Sale...Chargers Banner

Awhile ago, I wrote about the Tim Tebow jersey auction. Aaron Judge had his game worn debut jersey auctioned off for $157,000. Wow! He's a great player but it isn't worth that much money.


 I didn't go to the Ducks Eclipse Sale. I got to admit, I was a little bit afraid of the sun yesterday. From what I saw on Twitter and on Reddit, a lot of people showed up at the Honda Center to buy merchandise. 


Last week when I went to Ross I found something I wanted for awhile. I would go to the team store at Qualcomm Stadium and look at this and think I should buy it or not. 

 This banner has the logos for the SAN DIEGO Chargers. I forgot how much it was at Qualcomm but I paid $10 for this. According to the sales tag, it retailed for $25. Bed, Bath & Beyond has this listed for $25. Should someone tell them they aren't in San Diego anymore.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment