Monday, August 14, 2017

Lakers Swingman Jersey

After rejecting the Clippers jersey, I went to Burlington Coat Factory for the first time in many weeks. I was thrilled with all the new items they had in stock. They had a lot of Lakers jerseys in stock and I bought this:





 (Not my best camera work.)

This is a (clears throat) a D'Angelo Russell Lakers Hollywood Nights Swingman Jersey. D'Angelo was a Laker for two seasons and now is a Brooklyn Net. I like this jersey because it has sleeves but it almost makes it an overpriced shirsey. I paid $30 for a jersey that retailed for $110. I wouldn't have paid that much for this unless it's Lonzo Ball's because his dad is awesome.

Burlington had home and away Lakers jerseys and I'm going to start putting those pics on Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment