Monday, August 14, 2017

I'm back...MeiGray Email

Last week I was busy at work so I didn't have time to post anything. Did I miss anything? 😁 I just bought a few things and will post them soon. The Instagram is going to be updated too. 

Today I got an email from MeiGray, which was interesting:

My name is [redacted] and I am the director of NBA Auctions here at The MeiGray Group. I wanted to extend an offer to you on a jersey that you had previously bid on. The Austin Rivers  LA Clippers Playoff Game-Issued jersey that ended back in May is available to you for your final bid amount of $240 plus $20 shipping. If this is something that would be of interest to you then please let me know. We are happy to offer it to you since you are the under bidder on this jersey.

Regards,

What's interesting is that I placed the bid on May 24th. Why would it take so long to contact me if I wanted to buy it? I think a couple of other people outbid me. This is just so odd. I rejected it because in retrospect spending over $200 for an Austin Rivers jersey is absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment