Thursday, April 1, 2021

Opening Day 2021

 Sorry about the lack of updates. There's been a lot going on in my life and I think a lot has changed for many people. The good news is that things are starting to be better for me.

It's been a year since I've been to Ross and think of all the stuff I could have bought and posted on here. I was in the area and decided to go in. 


Today is Opening Day in baseball and appropriately I have a couple of Padres items to post.


I don't have many Padres brown shirts. I found this at Ross on sale for $13. The Nike sales tag on it said it retailed for $35.

 


Near the Padres shirt was a Padres hoodie from Needles. I paid $20 for it and I think it's a good price for it. I can't find it online, so I can't say how much it originally sold for.


Expect weekly updates again.

No comments:

Post a Comment