Thursday, April 15, 2021

Another Ducks Angels Night Jersey

 In January I got an email from the Angels saying that they were selling game issued and used stuff off their website. I figured that they wouldn't have Fiesta Angels or any type of yard sale this year.

I browsed the list of jerseys they had and one stood out to me. The Angels had another Anaheim Ducks Angels Night in 2019 and they did a better job with design of the jersey than 2018.

 


 2018




2019


I like that sleeves are a solid color.

 

Jared Walsh wore this during Ducks Night. I paid $164 with shipping for this. Usually when the Angels have their team sales I spend $50 to $100 per jersey. I believe this is the most I've spent on an Angels jersey but I like it because it has both the Angels and Ducks logos on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment