Thursday, January 4, 2018

Another Lakers Jacket

A couple of months ago, I bought a Lakers jacket from Burlington that I was okay with wearing. It really wasn't my style but it was functional. A couple of days into the new year I ended up with a better one.


 I went into Burlington because it was after Christmas and I wanted to see what was left. I'm still waiting for the Yu Darvish Dodgers shirt to go on clearance. Anyway, I didn't see much I liked but this jacket caught my eye.

 I like it better that the previous jacket because it has the Lakers primary color on most of it and there is only the Lakers logo on the front. This jacket was made by Majestic Athletic and I can't find it online. I paid $30 for a jacket that retailed $70.

Please come back in a couple months when I buy another Lakers jacket. 😁😀

No comments:

Post a Comment