Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Philadephia Flyers Day

I have a big collection of NHL jerseys and shirts. My baseball collection in recent years has outgrown it. With the purchase of recent shirt, I want to post my Philadelphia Flyers merchandise.


When I had my first job, we had a Secret Santa exchange. A coworker gave me his Flyers jersey.






It's a a Pro Player Flyers jersey with no name on the back of it. Apparently, Pro Player made these for one season before going bankrupt. It's thick and feels authentic.

A few years ago, JC Penney had a chain of outlet stores. You could find great sports merchandise just like at Burlington or Ross.

I found these jersey shirts made by Reebok.

These are great cause they're cheaper than buying a jersey and they fit better, too. I found a few Ducks ones recently at Burlington. Our Instagram page has pics of them: sportsfinds.instagram.com


I went to Burlington Coat Factory and found this:


It's a Vinny Lecavalier Flyer's Shirsey. I paid $6 and it retails for $17 on NHL.com. He was known more his time with Lightning.

No comments:

Post a Comment