Tuesday, November 29, 2016

IronPigs

So I have Mike Zagurski jersey collection. I know it's a little bit odd. I occasionally go on eBay to see if there are any of his jerseys listed. A couple of weeks ago, there were two listed by separate sellers. One was a Pittsburgh Pirates Batting Practice jersey and the other was an Lehigh High Valley IronPigs Home jersey



The Batting Practice jersey is kind of expensive and I don't have anything that goes with it as far undershirts or caps. The IronPigs jersey interested me because I have never owned a minor league jersey and it was cheaper. The seller priced under $14 and I bid $14. I thought everything was good till I was being outbid by someone else. Who would do something like this, I thought. So after bidding back and forth, I won, and paid $29 for this.




Yep it's a jersey in really good condition. It's a replica and the letters are ironed on. It fits me so that's what counts. The only question I ask, is who bought it originally?  I could go online to MILB.com and get this jersey customized with his name on it and it would cost me more than twice what I paid for.

Any who, I went to Burlington Coat Factory and Ross yesterday, they have tons of licensed merchandise in stock for the holidays. I didn't buy anything but I posted a bunch of stuff on Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment