Saturday, October 22, 2016

Padres/Majestic Athletic/NFL Jerseys

 I went to Ross a couple weeks ago and bought this Nike Padres Dri Fit shirt. This is the undershirt that the players wear on the field.  It was $15 and it retailed for $25.



This Nike Padres Dri Fit Polo was $20 at Ross. It retailed for $60.

I wish the logo was smaller on it. The Angels logo is smaller on my other shirt.






So if you haven't heard Majestic Athletic will stop producing MLB jerseys after 2019. Under Armour will be producing them starting 2020. When the change comes, there will be a lot of jersey sales as teams and stores clear of their old stock. I think Majestic did a great job with the jerseys.




According to Dicks Sporting Goods, these are the top selling NFL jerseys by state:


Seriously, 12th fan. Why? I get that Hawaii doesn't have team but pick a player.

No comments:

Post a Comment