Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Saints vs Chargers

I haven't updated this in awhile. I was busy with other things. I have more content to post now. 

Two weeks ago I went to the Saints/Chargers game. Many Saints' fans showed up with their Drew Brees jerseys and it was a great game till the fourth quarter.



(Does anyone know where New Opleans is?)


It was great seeing Drew back in San Diego. He was the quarterback for the Chargers till he got injured and Rivers took his place. Drew ended up in New Orleans and the rest is history. This was his first time back in more than decade.

The Chargers blew the lead and lost again. I picked a great year to buy season tickets.

Because the Saints don't come here very often, this was the first game when I couldn't get a pin. I went to the Team Store and several kiosks and they were sold out.

I bought this though...

 It's a Chargers license plate. It was less than $10. I'm not sure what I'll do with it.


Tomorrow the Chargers play in front of a national audience as they take on the Broncos. Mike McCoy's job is on the line.

Today is the first day of the NHL season and I'll have a NHL post up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment