Friday, July 29, 2016

Drew Pomeranz All Star Jersey

I wrote a couple of weeks ago that I bought an All Star jersey. It arrived a couple of days ago.





I chose Drew Pomeranz because he was one of the best pitchers on the Padres.Also, I like the number 13. Drew didn't pitch for the Padres after the All Star Game as he was traded to Boston.

MLB didn't have his jersey for sale on the site unless you went to the Pick A Player option and scrolled down to his name. This jersey is missing the SD logo on the sleeve. If you buy a non-customized on MLB.com like Trout or Ortiz, it will have their respective clubs' logos on them. I paid $140 for this through MLB.com. From the stories I read from FanFest, this was way cheaper.

MLB is having a clearance sale on All Star items including jerseys.

No comments:

Post a Comment