Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sports Authority Update and Burlington Coat Factory Finds

I visited the Sports Authority at Ontario Mills.

Most of the licensed merchandise was gone. I was amazed because it was still "marked down" 20%. There were empty shelves in other sections. With the mall having high traffic, this Sports Authority will close soon. I got an email today and they bumped the sales to 20% - 40% starting today.


 I visited a few other sports apparel sellers in the mall. They had decent deals for old merchandise.
 I also went to Burlington Coat Factory while at the mall and found a wide variety of shirts.


 
This is a Jeremy Lin Los Angeles Lakers t-shirt. He's probably known more his stint with the Knicks and Linsanity. I paid $8 and the tag says it was worth $11 at one point. I couldn't find this on the NBA site in order to find its actual price.

This is a licensed Cleveland Browns shirt with their mascot on it. A quick Google search states that it's Brownie Elf. I paid $8 and the tag said this was originally $35.Wow.



This is a Buffalo Sabres Brian Gionta shirt. I really like the vintage Sabres logo. This is an unusual find because Gionta is still an active player on the team. Usually I only find retired player shirts and a lot Mike Trout shirts for some reason. I paid $6 for it and the original tag on it says $35.

I am starting to see more St. Louis Rams merchandise at discount retailers. I know the people in St. Louis have no interest in this merchandise. I guess this would be a vintage shirt now. The Rams logo is embroidered on it.  I paid $8 for it and it was valued at $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment