Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Los Angeles Dodgers and Kings

I went to Ross yesterday and found this New Era Dodgers Cap.
It was $10 and it originally retailed $25. I couldn't find on sale at all on New Era's or MLB's  online stores. It goes great with my Dodger road jersey.

Today I went to Burlington Coat Factory and found this shirt on clearance for $8. It was priced $14 at Burlington but I can't find what it originally retailed for.
It says Dodgers on it. I just couldn't get it to stay straight.



This is a Mitchell & Ness Los Angeles Kings Throwback hat. The Kings used this logo from the late 90's to the late 2000's. I paid $13 for it and it retailed for $30. I couldn't find this cap on the Mitchell & Ness or NHL websites.


I visited Sports Authority today. There were customers in there browsing and buying things. There was still plenty of merchandise on the shelves. They're still discounting goods up to 30%. It seemed like most items were marked down at 20%. You could find better deals on baseball jersey at MLB.com than at the store right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment