Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Miscellaneous

I have a few quick items to write about this week.


I bought this Pittsburgh Pirates MLB Cooperstown 59FIFTY Cap at Ross for $10. It isn't an official on field cap but it does match my Pirates Road Jersey. Ross has a good cap selection. The trouble is finding your team and size. I got lucky again.


I started an Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/sportsfinds/. As I go around to different places, I'll post on there the deals I find. I'll save so much money because I won't have to buy as much. This blog will still updated regularly. 



Tonight is a big night in sports. The NHL playoffs start with three games in the opening round. The Golden State Warriors will go for win number 73. The 1995-96 Chicago Bulls won 72 games and no one ever thought any team would get that close to perfection. Can the Warriors make history tonight?

This is also Kobe Bryant's last game in the NBA. I bought one Bryant jersey awhile ago, which was my first post on here

The Lakers sent out an email with all the commemorative merchandise they're selling for his retirement. 


is all I could think while looking at some of the items.

No comments:

Post a Comment