Monday, April 25, 2016

Chargers On Field Cap...Going Out of Business....All Star Voting


Last week I bought this cap at Burlington Coat Factory for $10. The retail value of it is $35, so this was a great find. I like how the Bolts' logo pops out of the cap.



Sports Chalet and many Sports Authority stores are going out of business. The Consumerist has an article about it.  I have been to Sports Authority (SA) on a few occasions and as consumer I felt like their stores very outdated and that their prices weren't competitive with Dick's Sporting Goods. Most of the time I went to SA, there was hardly anyone there. Aisles were vacant of staff and customers. I believe most consumers would rather shop in a big box store or a store tailored towards their sport.



On a lighter note MLB All Star Game voting has opened up. It's been less than one month into the season and it's voting time. The jerseys for it are pretty sweet and I'll break my rule and buy one that isn't on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment