Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Day Before FanFest

Since Friday and Saturday are the Padres FanFest days, I wanted to post more Padres items on the blog. This has been a good exercise for me because I didn't realize how much Padres merchandise I have. Next week I'll try to focus on the NHL.

This is the first Padres jersey I purchased. It's a Majestic Athletic Padres Away Batting Practice jersey. I bought it about two years ago for less than forty dollars at Ross.

Since I have the jersey, I may as well have a matching cap to go with it. This is a Padres Batting Practice cap that I bought from Ross a few years ago for less than twenty dollars.


This is a Padres New Era cap from the All Star Game in Minnesota. I found it at Ross and paid less than twenty dollars for it. It's interesting how the SD logo has red outline to it.


This is a Snapback Adjustable Hat that I bought on clearance few years ago on MLB.com. I like how San Diego pops out on one side and the Swinging Friar is prominent on the other side. 

This is a Kyle Blanks Player Shirt I bought at the Petco Park on clearance for twenty dollars last season. I bought it because in MLB: The Show 2014, he would be the only player in Road to the Show to hit home tuns off me consistently.


One more thing before I go, Mitchell & Ness, the company that produces all the great throwback jerseys and merchandise, produced a map of each states top selling jerseys. The most surprising thing about it is that
Muggsy Bogues has the top selling jersey in Wyoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment