Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day. This is a green post.

Good news, I'm updating several old posts with new pics and I'll be done next week. I didn't like how some of them came out. I'm still working on a logo. 

I don't have many green jerseys. I posted about the green Dodgers Spring Training jersey I bought a couple of years ago.


I own a couple New York Jets jerseys.

Chick's Sporting Goods was a California regional retail store. They were going out of business and I bought this for $50 and I regret it.






Okay I wanted a Brett Favre jersey and they didn't have his Packers jersey. The number is heat pressed on the material and the four on the back is starting to fade.


 This is a Tim Tebow Nike Green Limited Jersey that I bought on clearance from NFL Shop. I paid less than $50 for it. I like it because it looks authentic, the numbers aren't heat pressed. and I thought Tebow was a serviceable quarterback.


.

This is a Jets knitted cap that I bought from Ross awhile ago. It has a black exterior with Jets logo sewn on it. I would have made it all green.

Last but not least.

My dad bought me this Tebow McFarlane figure. I know what your thinking. "McFarlane made a Tebow Jets figure?" "Yes, they did.










No comments:

Post a Comment