Friday, July 15, 2022

So I did it again...

 First off, MeiGray is having their summer sale starting tomorrow. I probably won't buy anything but I'll browse.


Second, I have content to post and here we go.


Years ago, I used to play a lot of the MLB 2K series. I would play as the Phillies as I liked them at the time and I'd play a lot of games against the Washington Nationals. Joel Hanrahan pitched for them a couple of seasons and I really liked saying his last name. 

In the present time, I'm on a quest to get a jersey from each team. On eBay, one of my favorite sellers has a Game Issued Hanrahan Detroit Tigers Road jersey on sale for over 100 dollars. I decided to get it.






After purchasing it, I went on Baseball Reference and found out he never pitched for them. He signed with the Tigers and ended up retiring because he was injured. I still think it's a good looking jersey.

This joins my Phillip Humber Padres jersey in players who signed and retired without playing for them.

1 comment: