Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Remember the Atlanta Thrashers

 I haven't posted anything on here for awhile because I haven't bought anything really worth posting.

A couple of weeks ago that changed. 

Originally when I started this blog, it was supposed to be a way to share my hobby and show different ways you could save money buying sports merchandise. This jersey I bought is the most expensive one I own.

 

A month ago MeiGray had another sale. What I keep noticing about these sales is that they're working because their inventory keeps less and less when I browse for jerseys. Because their jerseys are so expensive, I usually buy once a year from them. After debating with myself, I decided to get an Atlanta Thrashers jersey.

 The Thrashers played at the same arena as the Atlanta Hawks. They went to the playoffs once in their nine years of existence. After Time Warner sold them, the Atlanta Spirit Group then sold them to True North Sports and turned into the Winnipeg Jets 2.0.




   Zach Bogosian was drafted by the Thrashers in 2008. He played three years for them and made the move to Winnipeg. Currently he is with Tampa Bay Lightning.

I paid $416 for this game worn jersey. There aren't that many Thrashers jerseys left in the wild as they went extinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment