Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Tampa Bay Rays Spring Training Collection

 As usual I was at Ross last month. I found this Tampa Bay Rays Cap on sale for $10.99.



A few weeks late I found another Spring Training Tampa Bay Rays Cap on sale for $8.99.

 


Then I thought I need a jersey to go along with this. I've bought several jerseys from KrukCards on eBay and they had several Rays Training Jerseys listed. 

It was listed as a Game Used Edward Mujica Spring Training Jersey. He was Padre for a couple of seasons. When I started writing this post, I found out he wasn't on the Rays in spring training in 2018. Jose Mujica was.




I really like the light blue color on it, the numbers and letters have AZ and FL in them, and the patch on the sleeve. I paid $100 plus shipping for my first Spring Training jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment