Wednesday, August 19, 2020

The Noble Florida Panther

A few days ago, I posted that I bought a jersey through NHL Auctions and Fanatics. It arrived yesterday.

 

The Florida Panthers changed their original logo about five years ago. I really liked the new logo and wanted to get a jersey with it. Ross and Burlington don't sell many NHL jerseys. 

 

NHL Auctions advertised this jersey as authentic and unsigned and I though it was good deal for $100. It's also my first Adidias hockey jersey.

 


 

Nick Bjugstad played for the Panthers for seven seasons. He's currently a Pittsburgh Penguin. 

 

This jersey came with the original sales tag.

 

I paid $100 plus shipping and tax for a jersey that sold for $180. Of course he hasn't played for the Panthers in for few seasons, so I'm sure it was on clearance in Florida.

 

I wish more teams would clear out old jerseys and equipment online as they aren't having the their usual end of season sales. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment