Sunday, December 29, 2019

Ending the Year With Few Hats

This is probably the last post of the year and decade. I decided to make a post with the hats I bought over the last few months.


 

This is a Kansas City Royals Diamond ERA Cap. I bought it at Ross for $11. It originally sold for $35.


This is a New York Mets 39/30 Clubhouse Cap. I paid $10 at Ross for it and it originally sold for $30.


Since today is the last day of NFL season, I have a couple NFL caps.

  
This is a Green Bay Packers Basic Cap (That's what the barcode says on it.) I paid $10 at Ross for a cap that sold at $35.

 This is a Carolina Panthers Basic Cap. I paid $10 at Ross for a cap that sold for $35. I bought it cause I like the blue color on it.


So that's it. Padres FanFest is January 11th and I hoping to go to it. I am not expecting to buy much at it.

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment