Thursday, December 5, 2019

Another Cubs Jersey

So this might be the last jersey I buy this year/decade. How appropriate I end the year with this.

After Spring Training was done this year, I went to the MLB Auction website to look for this jersey. It didn't show up and I would look on occasion. A few months before the season ended, I contacted the Chicago Cubs and was directed to a website that didn't help me at the time. Last week, I decided again to contact the Cubs and to my surprise they had one left. So I got it...




Mike Zagurski didn't even make through Spring Training with the Cubs. He got cut and went off to Parts Unknown. The Cubs don't wear these for Spring Training as they wear their home alternate blue jerseys instead. I couldn't get the blue jersey and that's fine because I like the classic home jersey more. 

I like that it has the MLB 150 patch on it. By the way I have three out of five of the NL Central Division because of him. All I need is him to join the Cardinals and Reds and I'll have complete set.

I paid $75 plus shipping for this. It was less expensive than what I paid the Brewers jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment