Thursday, October 3, 2019

New Hoodies

I'll apologize again for not posting anything. I haven't had anything interesting to post and I've been busy with other things. I have a couple of additions to my collection.


I don't go to TJ Maxx very often because their active wear section is very small. I went last week and found this hoodie.
This an Under Armour Cleveland Browns hoodie. It also has the Combine logo on it. I like the Browns as an underdog franchise and I bought it. I paid $20 it and TJ Maxx says it was $28. I can't find this sold online but the NFL doesn't sell hoodies less than $40 unless they are on clearance. 

A few days ago I picked up another hoodie from Marshalls, another place I don't frequently visit.


 If the Seahawks or Browns make the Super Bowl, I'll have my bases covered. I paid $29.99 for this 47 Brand hoodie. Marshalls says it was originally $58. I found it on 47 Brand site and it is $30 marked down from $75. I think $30 is a good price for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment