Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Journeyman Jersey Collecting Brewers Edition

Honestly couldn't think of a good title for this post. 

On the previous post on this blog,

-I bought a few Milwaukee Brewers items because I thought that I could get a Mike Zagurski jersey off the MLB Auction site because they were selling different players jerseys during the season.

-I waited the entire season, off season, and Spring Training and his jersey still wasn't listed for sale.

-I also lost an eBay auction, which would have been cheaper than buying this.

-I got fed up and contacted the team and I actually got a response.

-These were my options:  

Zagurski #48 GU Jersey Cerveceros 2018               $200      Size 50
Zagurski #48 TI Jersey Navy Ball & Glove 2018       $150      Size 50
Zagurski #48 TI Jersey Home White 2018               $150      Size 50

-I chose the Navy jersey. 


Recap over. I got it yesterday. Take a look.

 It came in this nice box.


I really like the combination of navy and gold. There is a silver authenticity tag on it and it says: Brewers Club Authentication - Postseason Road blue jersey issued to #48 Mike Zagurski.

The sad thing about this is that I received this jersey the same day the Cubs cut him from the team.

On another note, I went to Marshalls a few days ago and found another Brewers shirt.

This is a
Men's Milwaukee Brewers Nike Royal Authentic Collection Legend Team Issued Performance T-Shirt. I paid $15 for a shirt that is $35 on MLB.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment