Tuesday, March 19, 2019

A Brewers Return Post

I'm back. I've been really busy, plus I haven't bought anything that's exciting post about. 


 
Every week I've been visiting the Milwaukee Brewer's Auction Site because I wanted a Mike Zagurski Brewers jersey. They were listing different jerseys but not his. I figured maybe they got sold during the Brewers' FanFest. Last week I emailed the team asking if they were going to sell them through the auction site. I didn't hear back from the team till yesterday. The team said they had three jerseys available ranging from $150 to $200. Today I bought a blue alternative Mike Zagurski jersey for $150.

When I get it, I'll post it.

In the meanwhile, I have Brewers gear to go with it.

  It's a shirt and a cap!

I paid $4 for the shirt and $10 for the Men's Milwaukee Brewers New Era Navy/White Road Diamond Era 59FIFTY Fitted Hat. It's $23 on MLB.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment