Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Columbus Crew Jersey

The Columbus Crew were one of the original MLS teams. Their current owner wants to move the team to Austin, Texas. As someone who lost their team to a different city, I know how much it hurts. I'm against it because I know there are a lot of Crew supporters in Columbus.

Enough of the soap box stuff; jersey time.


 
 I bought this jersey at Ross about a month ago. It isn't their current one cause their sponsor has changed. I really like the Crew logo. I paid $20 for it and I'm not sure what it originally retailed for because it wasn't on any of the tags.



In the last post, I said I was going to put in a bid for a Star Wars jersey.... Yeah I ended up winning one. I should get it by next week. There will be a post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment