Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Albuquerque Isotopes Star Wars Night Jersey

A few weeks ago I posted that I was browsing and saw a bunch of Star Wars jerseys up for auction. I put a bid in for one a few days later and kind of hoped I was going to be outbid because I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan and it was quite a bit of money. Anyway, I won.


 


Actually, I support the Empire more. This jersey should have Vader and Boba Fett on it...


The Albuquerque Isotopes had a Star Wars Night a few weeks back and their players wore these jerseys. This however isn't a game worn jersey. The used ones were sold after the game and the ones auctioned off online were the extras. They had my favorite number up for auction but someone else bid on it and I wasn't going to get into a bidding war.

So, if anyone asks it's another Mike Zagurski jersey.

This jersey features Chewbacca and Han Solo on the front of it with the Isotopes logo above Solo's head. The Millennium Falcon is on left sleeve and the word Isotopes is on right. The Rebel Alliance logo is on the back. Whoever designed this did a good job.

 Ah yes the price. Because I was the only bidder I paid $150 plus $25 in shipping fees. This was expensive for not actually being worn but the proceeds are supposed to go the American Cancer Society, plus it is a piece of Star Wars merchandise that's unique. I have something to wear on May the 4th and every six months when a Star Wars movie gets released.

No comments:

Post a Comment