Thursday, March 8, 2018

Rams Items

It's been awhile since I've posted on here. I have been posting on Instagram more. I have found a few things, here and there, but not much to write about. 

Anyway, I bought a few Rams items and I'll share them.


A few months ago, I went to Burlington Coat Factory and there's a section were they have scarves and knitted hats for winter. I don't wear scarves but this one piqued my interest:

 Most of the Rams scarves they had didn't have a city on it except for this one. I paid $7 for it. It was marked down from $10 and originally priced at $20.

Since it is the NFL offseason, it's probably a good time to stock up on hats.


 It's so shiny.

I bought this hat at Burlington for $8 and it was originally $33. I really like this trend of having logos on the lids.


I bought this Men's Los Angeles Rams New Era Navy 2016 Sideline Official 59FIFTY Fitted Hat at Burlington for $10. It's $20 on NFLShop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment