Friday, February 16, 2018

MeiGray Eagles Jersey

I'm going to go on a tangent, so bear with me.


After the Eagles won the Super Bowl, I wanted to buy a nice Nick Foles jersey. I went on the NFL website and saw the options. I was disappointed because all they on sale were the jerseys that are screen printed. Why am I going to spend a $100 + on a cheap jersey that I'll probably run into a discount store soon?

I get an e-mail from MeiGray about their Eagles jerseys sale. I looked at the selection of jerseys and I liked a few of them. It's hard buying a game issued or worn jersey because they are customized for the player. Football jerseys are tight, so the opposing player can't get a good grip on the player. Based on price and guessing it would fit on me and I could wear it, I chose this:


 Sav Rocca was the Eagles' punter for four seasons. This jersey was worn during the 2009 season.  First off, it's very clean, which means no one touched him. Second, it fits me comfortably, so yay. Third, the jock tag is inside the jersey, instead of outside. The Chargers jerseys I bought at training camp two years ago had them outside. 


I got a Letter of Authenticity too.


The owner of the team "signed ir instead of an equipment manager. 

This jersey was expensive even though it was on sale. I paid $168 + $20 for shipping. It is nice and it is cheaper than customizing a jersey on NFL.com, which used to be an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment