Saturday, September 16, 2017

A Couple of Padres Shirts

I went to Ross last week and picked up a couple of Padres shirts.


 This is an Under Armour (why armour and not armor?) Padres shirt. If Steph Curry was into the Padres, he'd wear it. It's very light but the design is just awful. The interlocking SD is just not the right color. I would have made it navy blue. I spent $9 on a shirt that was already marked down from $12. I can't find the original price of it.


This Nike All Star Padres shirt was $7. You can see the All Star Game word mark if you look really closely. It's $20 to buy online.


One last thing... remember Players' Weekend a few weeks back. The jerseys from those weekend's games are now on the MLB Auction site. The starting price for all of them are $250, which I think is outrageous. Most of them won't sell for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment