Sunday, May 28, 2017

Cubs World Series Shirt

I went to a Padres game last week. After the game was over, I decided to head to Ross near Petco Park. I thought I would find Padres', Dodgers', or some other teams' merchandise.




Actually, they had mostly the same merchandise as the Ross near my house. They did have a few Cubs World Series shirts, which aren't available near me.


I paid $2 for this shirt. I've never paid so little for a shirt. It had no original price on it and I think I found it on MLB Shop. This retailed for $35. Interesting.


On an unrelated note, I lost a NBA Auction last week. They were auctioning NBA Playoff Jerseys and I wanted to get an Austin Rivers Game Issued Jersey. The starting price was $200 and bid increments were $20 each. I kept watching it and no one was bidding on it till there were two days left. I put a bid of $240 but I was kind of reluctant because it's a lot of money and if my bid was beaten, I wasn't going to get into a bidding war. As soon as I placed my bid, someone placed another bid at $260. I wasn't going to bid more than $260. I just wanted to let you all know I have impulse control.

Plus the Ducks will probably have their Team Store Sale soon. I need money for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment