Monday, April 6, 2020

Wrestlemania 36 Merchandise

Last weekend was Wrestlemania. Before the world changed, Wrestlemania was going to be in Tampa Bay at Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Bucs. The stay at home orders changed that and the WWE decided to run the event without fans at their training facility in Orlando. The WWE taped the event ahead of time and split it in two separate days. I watched it and they were fun shows for the most part and a much need distraction. The WWE made merchandise for the event and for me, it's tempting to buy.

 

 If you buy floor seats to Wrestlemania or another big WWE show, you get to keep your commemorative chair. I assume since the event was cancelled a few weeks to when it was scheduled to happen, they had these made way ahead of time. For $100 plus shipping, it can be yours.

 I think I might buy this shirt. Ten years from now people will be claiming they weren't there and I was one of them. This is $28 plus shipping. 

 I really like the In Your House logo. In Your House used the be the budget PPV's between Wrestlemania, King of the Ring, Summerslam, Survivor Series, and Royal Rumble. I think the British Bulldog headlined 75% of them. This shirt is also $28 plus shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment