Sunday, March 15, 2020

Championship Shirts

On a serious note before I begin, because of the virus going around, I'm not working as much, therefore not bring anymore income. My current job involves me working events and a lot of events at my job have been postponed. Also, I'm not going to go Burlington, Ross, or anywhere else to keep my contact with people to a minimum. I think I still have a few left in my closet to write about.

I never dreamed I would live in a world were store shelves would be bare, the sports world would stop, and Disneyland would shut down. These are some strange times. 


Before the world ended, I bought a couple of shirts.

 The St. Louis Blues won the Stanley Cup last season. I went to Ross a few weeks ago and they had this and a bunch of Red Sox World Series shirts. I didn't buy any of those. I liked the Blues in the 90's with Chris Pronger, Al MacInnis, and Roman Turek. The Blues won their first Cup last season and this was the best slogan they could come up with. I paid $4 for it and I have no idea what its original price was.

 The Oakland A's made it back to the postseason in 2018 and lost to the Yankees in the Wild Card game. I bought this shirt because I have an A's jersey and I want to wear this with it. I paid $4 for it at Ross and it's currently $17 on MLB Shop. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment