Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Pirates Therma Base Jacket

With the Super Bowl coming up, I went to TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory, and Ross, looking for 49'ers or Chiefs merchandise. I found a few 49'ers sweatshirts at TJ Maxx and that was it. 

On a last-minute venture, I decided to go to Marshalls, looking for anything related to the Big Game. Didn't find anything thing related to it but found something else rare.



 This a Pittsburgh Pirates Majestic Black On-Field Therma Base Thermal Full-Zip Jacket. It's rare finding these out in the wild. I already owned a Yankees and Angels one, so I decided to add this to my collection. Marshalls was charging $40 for it and MLB Shop has it selling for $90 right now.  I really like these jackets because they are so comfortable and warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment