Monday, December 31, 2018

Top 5 Jerseys I Bought In 2018

Happy New Years Eve everyone. In lieu of posting of something new, lets look back on 2018.


 
5. Jered Weaver Brown Padres Jersey

 Jered Weaver had a spectacular career with the Angels. His brief stint with the Padres didn't go so well.


4.  Sav Rocca Philadelphia Eagles

What a way to celebrate the Eagles winning the Super Bowl by buying the punter jersey from ten seasons ago.

3.  Albuquerque Isotopes Star Wars Night Jersey
Looking back, I didn't buy that many jerseys this year. In a normal year this wouldn't make top ten.

2. Josh Smoker Mets Jersey

 I feel really dirty wearing this jersey. Maybe cause I used to follow the Phillies.

1. Brayden Bouchey Lansing Lugnuts Mighty Wombats Jersey

The good news is that the dry cleaner got those stains out. 


Speaking of jerseys, Padres Fan Fest is a couple weeks away. I might go to it and if I do, I'll make a giant post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment