Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Bird's the Word

Sorry about the lack of posts. I've haven't had really anything interesting to post in awhile. What I'm planning to do is have new feature call Friday Finds where I show interesting items that are up for auction online. Minor League Baseball always has great jerseys listed. I just won another auction and I'll be receiving it by next week. 

This post isn't about a minor league team...well with the way they've been playing, they might be a minor league team.


 
A few months ago, I popped into Marshalls and found this Baltimore Orioles shirt with the mascot on it.  I did some research on him and his name is the Oriole Bird. Couldn't they name it Cal Bird or something? It's no Phillie Phanatic.

 As I posted before, I love mascots, so I had to buy it. I paid $15 for a shirt that retailed for $30.

I went to Ross last week and got a matching hat.



This is a Baltimore Orioles New Era Black Game Diamond Era 59FIFTY Fitted Hat. I paid $10 for a hat that retailed for $35. MLB.com has it on clearance for $27.


One last thing, I lost an auction. Someone on eBay had the Mike Zagurski Stars and Stripes 4th of July jersey. I got into a bidding war with someone and lost cause I really wasn't sure how auto bid worked. I am very surprised that it wasn't sold through MLB Auctions. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment