Tuesday, July 3, 2018

More Angels Merchandise

Small Mike Zagurski update: he has an infinite ERA with the Brewers. He didn't have a good outing in his first appearance and he's still with team. Also, the Brewers and every team in MLB is wearing their patriotic jerseys, which means I know which jersey I'm going to get next.  

On to the main event...

I promised caps in my last post and here they are:

 I found this snapback American Eagle California Angels hat at Marshalls. It has the alternate logo of California Angels on the front. I paid $10 for a cap they said retailed for $15. I think the original price was higher than that.

 This is another New Era Diamond 59Fifty cap. In my older posts, I said I wanted to collect all of them and now there's another one I can scratch off the list. I like the feel and look of these more than official on field caps. I paid $10 for a cap that retailed for $38.

 This Property shirt I bought at Ross for $7. I guess I'm renting it cause the Angels own it. I don't get property shirts because it does feel like the team owns it and can take it whenever they want. I can't find the original price for it. I like the faded lettering on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment