Sunday, April 8, 2018

Wrestlemania Finds

The Staples Center hosted Wrestlemania 21 and I ended up going buying tickets the day of the show. That was the last time the LA hosted Wrestlemania as the WWE books Wrestlemania in big stadiums.

When I went I bought two items: an official program, which I can't find now and that makes me sad and this shirt.


 
I can't believe Piper and Austin made the front of it considering they were in a small segment.

A few months later, the DVD came out (no WWE Network in 2005) and they had these combos that offered the DVD and another item. I got the hoodie:

 I've worn this so many times. It's been so long I can't remember how much any of this stuff was. I know I paid $200+ to attend the event. It was really fun and worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment